Subheader

Just a girl from Western Massachusetts who decided to go live on the other side of the planet for awhile.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Packed Up

:( :( :( :( :( :(

It was really easy to pack everything up, physically I mean. It all fit. Makes me think I am forgetting a ton of stuff, but that can't be possible. All my things are right here.

sad sad sad very sad.

* * *

So Tuesday, yesterday, I woke up at 8 to shower, get ready, and make that solo road trip to Castle Point. My shower was one of those showers where you don't want to get out because you know as soon as you do you're going to be freezing. I managed to get out eventually but I realized I was really tired and not in the mood to walk across town in the cold all by myself to find the rental car place, or figure out all those negotiations for the car, or fork over a ton of money just for a day trip. So I decided against it. I slept a little later instead, got a coffee and scone for breakfast and ate it by the water, then ventured over to my usual spot at Oriental Bay for what may have been the last time, hung out at Verve cafe for a bit with Alexis, and then later that night went to J.J. Murphy's to watch rugby and drink some beers with Boo. It was an average day, but I love average days when I'm living in Wellington, NZ. I'm sure it would have been phenomenal at Castle Point, the weather was great. I guess in the end I just didn't have the motivation to go alone.

Today I packed.
I'm sad to leave but the process of packing wasn't that sad. Just annoying. Packing is very annoying. It's done, though. Yipee! My room is barren :( So weird. I can't believe tomorrow is my last day here.

Sorry for the lack of exciting updates/pictures lately. I am just spending time with my friends and trying to soak in New Zealand as much as possible before I get shipped off. And once again, just like in the beginning, it feels like I can't open my eyes wide enough to see it all.

Here are a few more randoms. Enjoy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment